Denim jacket Started in 2017, finished in January 2018
* fleece jacket (unblogged)
* Shirt for Maurice (unblogged)
* Shirt for myself (unblogged)
* leopard print tunic (unblogged)
* dressing gown
* 2 x Long sleeved t- shirts (unblogged)
* Summer 'cold-shoulder' top
Also 3 from fabric I already had in my stash:
* red shirtdress
* cape (unblogged)
* black top - unhemmed at present
I refashioned a few items too:
* skirt into top
* trousers taken in
* too large top shortened and taken in
Other sewing I did includes:
* new curtains for my newly decorated bedroom (see photo in my previous blog post)
* finished my calendar quilt
* autumn table runner
* knitting bag
* made a bag that scrunches up into a small corner
* a cross stitch sampler - still to frame
I love sewing for Christmas! Here are some items I made as decorations and gifts:
* felt Christmas decorations
* crayon rolls for great nieces and nephews
* cushion for Tash - for her vintage caravan that she is renovating
* t-cosy for Burnice
* Quilt for Nicholas - it is backed with the softest fleece fabric, so cosy.
I have been very lax in blogging for a few years, so many of these are not blogged. I need to take some better photos and write more posts!
It has been a very good sewing year for me! I am hoping that 2019 proves to be just as good.
I have plans to make at least 1 quilt from my stash (I have kits for about 4 quilts that I have had a long time)
Use up more of my dressmaking stash
Refashion more items
Challenge myself with dressmaking - maybe make a coat?
I am writing a review of other things I did in 2018, be sure to come back and have a look!