Thursday 14 May 2020

Taking photos in the garden

One of the things on my 'to-do' list in the lockdown is to take more photos.  I used to take a lot of photos of daily life and make albums of them, but recently I have simply run out of enthusiasm!  I took my camera out in the garden a couple of days ago and took some close-up photos of flowers.  Here are some of the best: 









And finally, here's one of my collection of houseplants in the dining room window.  They are on an East facing aspect so get the full sun in the mornings.  I haven't had houseplants for a long time because I kept forgetting to water them!  These have mostly been gifts and I am taking great pleasure in keeping them thriving with water and feeding.  


A close up of the orchid flowers.  They last for months!  


1 comment:

  1. I love making photos of flowers and, especially now that we have to stay at home, I'm always in the garden, snapping away. You've got some gorgeous flowers in your garden, and I've actually just bought the same Osteospermums as in your third photo. I'm envious of your collection of house plants. I consider myself relatively green-fingered, but I'm notorious at neglecting house plants. Stay safe, Linda! xxx

    ReplyDelete