Tuesday 10 November 2015

Autumn Hollyburn

As soon as I saw this autumn fabric made up into culottes in the window of my local fabric shop, More Sewing, I knew I was going to have to make another Hollyburn skirt!  I decided on a midi length, so lengthened the the skirt by 4 inches.  It went together really easily again, straight out of the envelope.  I love it, it’s so swishy!  (Sorry about the photos, the light is so bad at the moment and as you can see I was using my phone)

20151110_09501020151110_095120

2 comments:

  1. It looks great. Such rich autumnal colours. I bought a copy of Love Sewing yesterday as it has Megan Nielsen's Kelly skirt pattern in it. I've been eyeing that for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful skirt. The colours are so fabulous and rich. It looks great on. The length is very fashion forward. Xx

    ReplyDelete