Saturday 9 February 2019

Tunic top - New Look 5430

I have made this top twice now.  It is a very popular pattern in my Tuesday morning sewing group, 3 of us have made it now! 

I  made the leopard print one just before Christmas, and in fact wore it at Christmas as it is so easy to put on and lounge about in!  No need for ironing as this gorgeous jersey fabric doesn't crease, and being animal print is bang on trend!  I made the purple and grey one with some  fabric I had in my stash.  I bought this at a show a few years ago.  Glad to make use of it!  It has a lovely velvety look to it, but it is lighter than the leopard print.  The only difference is that the leopard print has a V neck, and the purple/grey one has a round neck.






 I can see more of these in my wardrobe!  They are so easy to make, and so comfortable to wear.



2 comments:

  1. I love both tunic tops, Linda, but while the animal print fabric is bang on trend, my favourite is the purple and grey one. Love the print and colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Linda, they really suit you. Make more of those I say. Thanks for popping over to my blog. Jo x

    ReplyDelete