Wednesday 23 January 2019

Frosty Garden

One of my goals for 2019 is to use my camera more!  I use my phone camera an awful lot - it is so handy, and takes some quite good photos.  But I also have a Panasonic Lumix which I have had for a  couple of years.  Before that I had a Nikon DSLR, which was very big and heavy, but did take gorgeous photos.  I got the Panasonic mostly because of its small size and lightness, but also because I can change the aperture and speed settings.  But being lazy, I mostly use it on automatic!  In fact, it has an intelligent auto setting which is fantastic.

Here are some photos I took in the garden one frosty morning this week.




Expect more photos on my blog this year, especially of my garden!

1 comment:

  1. I love your frosty photos, Linda. I always want to dash out in the garden to take photos on days like these. Sadly that's not always possible, especially during the week. I'm saying yes to more photos on your blog this year! xxx

    ReplyDelete